Saturday 24 November 2007

Rescue!

Mes amis, Mauricse has been rescued! Whilst sitting on the beach of his private dessert island, he was spotted by a ship most wondeful, the S.S. Cado. Mowryçe was meditating on the essential unity of the TV news networks, when a ship pulled up just off shore, and the captain he asked if I any assitance needed.

Well, Morrhyse, he was not slow to ask if he could be rescued. I of my trials explained, and of how I was stranded on this desert island most infernal. After I had explained them for a few hours, the good captian offered to rescue me. A small boat out to me he sent, and on this I was to the good ship Cado taken on this small boat.

Well, you can imagine Mawrhy∫e's joy at being rescued, and of having company human once again. It is most refreshing to enjoy dinner time conversation with intelligent people such as the good capitan of this vessel most worthy. Right now, Mawrhyse has spent a relaxing hour in the ships only shower, and is now going to go and work on his next block buster novel, The Mouthwash of the Gods.

But first Murryse has just a few phone calls to mkae -- to his publisher, to his students, to his colleages most wonderful, to his family and friends. I am most certain that the captian most wonderful would not mind if I borrowed satellite phone for a few hours so Moryçe (who is after all a genius) can make some phone calls. Such things are necissary for geniuses like Mawruße.

No comments: