Friday 23 November 2007

Readers wright

From: JOke-419scammer@419-scammers-united.com
To: Maurice de Perfossor
RE: FROM JIM OKE

FROM J. OKE
THE HEAD OF FIRE DEPARTMENT, AFRICAN
NON-MONETARY ARTICULATE ALBATROSS BANK (ANMAAB)
COTONOU, BENIN REPUBLIC, WEST AFRICA
TELEPHONE: +1112 345 678 9123

STRICTLY PERSONAL

I know that this mail will come to you as a surprise as we have never met before. My name is Jim Oke. I am the bill and exchange manager in ANMAAB.
I am writing in respect of a foreign customer of our Bank (Mr Alfred Apple) who perished along with his next of kin with Korean Air Line.
Since the demise of this our customer, I personally have watched with keen interest to see the next of kin but all has proved abortive as no one has come to claim his funds of US$35M (Thirty five million United States Dollars) which has been with our branch for a very long time. On this note, I decided to seek for whom his name shall be used as the Next of Kin since nobody is coming for the fund again. The Banking ethics here do not allow such money to stay more than 10 years, because the money will be recalled to our Banks treasury as unclaimed fund after this period.
In view of this, I contacted a friend of mine who works with the Chamber of Commerce and Industries to assist me in getting a reliable and trusted partner who would submit an application as the next of kin or business partner to the late customer of the bank.



YES! Please count me in!

Wow. $35 million! Finally Mowrrhyse is rich! RICH AT LAST, I tell you!

No comments: