Tuesday 4 March 2008

Mouthwash of the Gods: Freee Preview!!!

Today, Mawryse offters his loyal raeders a preview of his book most wondeful. Mon ami Sarkozy had kindly agreed to write the introductiion. Here, mes amis, is his gripping and complementary introduction:

From: "Nicholas Sarkozy" [nsarkozy@sarko.président-fr.fr]
To: "Maurice de Perfossor"
Subject: RE: Introduction for Teh Mothwrinse of the Gods

Who is this Maurice character? Why does he think I am going to write an introduction for some stupid book written by some hopeless nonentity? Get real. I'm president. I've got better stuff to do than write stupid introductions for people I don't even know.

I'm not interrupting my honey moon for anyone!

Sarko.

--
M. Nicholas Sarkozy
President, Montmartre Bowling Club
President, The Republic of France


Ah, my good friend Sarko. As ever, he too kind is.

No comments: